Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

When It Rains It Pours...

I first want to go ahead and get the knee update out of the way, I will have my first PT appoinment tomorrow afternoon at 3pm. I am not certain if it will help my knee I mean it is the first appoinment since the 2nd surgery that was about 3 months ago. I am still having trouble with teh swelling in the knee, I go to ortho dr next week not really sure what will happen, I look for him to just keep me in PT for a while.

My chest has been having tightness for a while now and I get sent away from the adult cardio clinc. They just do not seem to care about my CHDs yes I have had a repair in 1991 but I still have 2 I feel they should be checked all the time. So my primary dr is the only one who is concern about the tightness and the new CHD, so he is sending me back to my peditric cardio dr, but I am not certain he will be do concern due to my age. But it is like I am stuck between the young & the old I am to young to go to adult and to old to go to peds. But If I could just get some type reason or findings from a dr.

So last wednessday I had to be rushed to nearest ER by ambulance because the tightness was getting tighter and the pressure and it was hurting when I was taking deep breaths. Well they started an IV and bag of fluids on the ambulance and gave me 6 baby aspirin and a nitroglycerin. Before I knew it I was in the hospital room. ER dr on call never found out what is causing the tightness. He ran my heart enzymes like a number of times but the only forsure thing is that I do not have any blood clots. He did say that there was something he said it could be scar tissue or the chest wire but he was un certain. So again here we go again with everything from tests and needle sticks.

There is a saying that people will often tell me they say Hang in there it wil get better but the truth is that it never truly fully gets better I mean maybe for a little whilebut then as soon as you think your in the clear something hits you right back down. But to tell ya the truth I am 25 years old I am use to it by now it is my life and there is nothing I can except get right back up and fight it again. I born into this world fighting for life so I guess I will keep fighting for as long as I can. I am a survivor and with god standing by myside I can do anything. I just get aggravted and annoyed at times it gets old after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment