Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Hello everyone this is Mother's Day Weekend 2011. I pretty much gave my mom her Mother's Day gift yesterday took her and my mamaw to dinner last night it was fun seeing my mamaw get out to go somewhere other then the doctor's office.

Since its Mother's Day weekend I would like to share a few of my favorite photos with me and my mom, and before I begain let me just say My mom is a very strong person, but any woman who will never give up on their CHD baby is very strong. I am truly blessed to have a mother like her she never once gave up on me and she never will she is the one who makes me fight for life all the time I truly do not know where I would be with out my mom.

The picture above was taken in 2007 at a Jo Dee Messina concert Meet & Greet and I was thrilled I was able to share that moment in time with my mom


I hope that all you mother's out their is spending time with their children and you cherish each moment with them. I  am not blessed to be a Mother yet well unless count 4 legged creatures then I am a mother to 4, 3 little cats and a dog.

I would like to give you folks an update on me for the last week I have been  having chest tightness in my chest, it feels like a 100lb weight is pressed upon my chest. I have been having these episodes for the last 3 years. I have been going to adult cardio doctors but they are not to concern about it however I am very concerned it comes and goes something must be cauding these pains. I go to peds cardio on may 27 so hopefully Dr. Jackson will know what to do and what test to run.

As far as my knee I have yet to receive a phone call to start PT I sure am wanting it to be very soon.

Sadly we lost another little baby with the CHD battle little Savannah was taken off machines yesterday at 7pm EST she was only 2 weeks old. Fly High Little one she has gained her angel wings and I am praying for her family.

When I hear of little babies & Children who die from CHD I often sit back and think about my life. It seems that we have been loosing many little ones with the battle of CHD. I cant help but ask why me, why am I here and they arent. I know we are not suppose to question the works of God but I cant seem to help it at times. From 1985-2011 you would think that with the advancements in times and technology things would change. And to think I did not have my CHD repair surgery until I was 6 years old. Many of sleepless nights for my family. But I am her to tell my story and as I always say If I can help just one person then it is well worth it.


An graphic I made for my mom last year she is a huge Aggie Fan and I am huge Vol fan My room is orange & White and her living room is in Aggies. But we have common bond with the SAINTS!



This is the most recent photo of my mom and me with my sister




Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment